Why a Nursing Conference and Expo?
- The Philippines is one of the best sources of nurses in the world because of their innate professionalism and caring nursing care. Because of the high demand for Filipino nurses, a significant number of nurses work abroad and has become a major source of dollar remittances to the country making it a contributor to the economy of the country.
- There are 9,691 nursing graduates who took the recent board exams and around 700,000 student nurses who aim to emulate the success of Filipino nurses abroad but who is unaware of the range of opportunities open for them
- Add to this the sizable number of newly licensed nurses who is on the look-out for opportunities and who is poised to decide what next to do, go for additional training, gain hospital experience, or take the IELTS, CGFNS or NCLEX.
- It is in this scenario that a Conference & Expo is conceived to provide:
– Nursing students
– Nursing graduates
– Newly licensed Nurses
– Even practicing Nurses
- A venue for a multi-disciplinary / multi-sectoral forum to discuss opportunities and challenges confronting the practice of the Nursing profession locally and globally
- An avenue for companies / organizations to present products and services to help provide opportunities
- A source of information on how to go about applying and taking the test for IELTS, CGFNS, and NCLEX
- A venue for the exchange of information on how to successfully pass the various tests / exams and to map out a successful nursing career locally and globally.